- Cancellation by you, the Customer — If you are not able to partake in a Tour on the date and time you have booked you should contact us as far prior to this date and time as possible. Abakombe Tours refund for a tour is based on the individual tour operator’s Refund and Cancellation policy. The Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Abakombe Tours shall at all times be entitled to retain at least the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price.
- Cancellation by the Tour Operator (apart from weather) — In some cases a Tour Operator may make alterations to a tour date, price, inclusions, itinerary, minimum numbers, ages etc. Abakombe Tours reserves the right to cancel, change, transfer or substitute any tour that you have booked, at any time and for any reason. If you choose not to accept the alternatives offered you will be entitled to a full refund including the booking fee. Notwithstanding the above, if we receive advance notice of a significant change to a tour, we will make a reasonable effort to communicate this to you and to facilitate an amendment of the booking.
- Cancellation because of Weather — If the Tour you have booked is unable to be taken because of weather, it may be rescheduled. You the Customer should make contact with the Tour Operator prior to the date and time of travel using the contact details provided on your booking confirmation to organize this. Abakombe Tours is unable to reschedule or assist in the reschedule of a Tour. The Tour Operator will do all possible to reschedule the Tour to a date and time suitable to you the Customer. If the rescheduled date is not suitable you may be entitled to a refund BUT the Customer agrees that notwithstanding any cancellation or refund policy of the Tour Operator, Abakombe Tours shall at all times be entitled to retain the Booking Fee plus a deposit equivalent to 20% of the Price then Abakombe Tours will refund the Price and the Booking Fee in full to the Customer.
- Cancellations received up to 90 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 30% of the per person trip cost per booking. Cancellations received less than 90 days prior to departure will be subject to the following forfeit of tour cost:
- up to 90 days – 30% of trip cost
- 60 to 46 days – 50% of trip cost
- 45 to 0 days – 50% of trip cost
- In some instances bank fees and exchange rates may mean the amount refunded is different to the amount originally paid for a tour, particularly in instances where a currency exchange is involved. Abakombe Tours warrants it has no control over any bank fees or exchange rates and is unable to accept responsibility for any such discrepancies in refunded amounts.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.