7 Day Lemosho route Kilimanjaro climb.
Itinerary: 7 Day Lemosho route-Kilimanjaro climb
Breakfast, Drive to the gate of Londorosi for a few minute of registration and other formalities. The 4WD will take you further up to Lemosho glades, thereafter you can walk for about 4hrs to Mti Mkubwa Campsite (9,200ft) Dinner and overnight at the camp, B.L.D.
After Breakfast, leave the Mti Mkubwa campsite for Shira plateau (11,550ft), walking through the moorland steepenning track. Dinner and Overnight at the Shira I Camp, B.L.D.
Breakfast, hike across the high desert to Shira II camp (12,220ft) with significant acclimatization effect as we goes up the mountain. B, L, D.
After breakfast, we leave Shira II for Baranco hut (13,100ft). We will pass through the last water drop at Karanga valley on the way up. Overnight Baranco hut, B, L, D.
After breakfast, we leave Baranco hut for Barafu hut (14,910ft). We will pass through the last water drop at Karanga valley on the way up. Overnight Barafu hut, B, L, D.
Wake up at midnight, and after a small snack, start ascending to Uhuru Peak through the Stella point (18,640ft), then after reaching the summit, we will head down to Mweka hut (10,100ft) for dinner and overnight, B, L, D.
Day 7: Mweka Hut – Mweka gate, 7-days-kilimanjaro-lemosho-route-itinerary
After breakfast, we will head down to Mweka gate with picnic lunch box, and our representative will be waiting for clearance from park authority and thereafter transfer you to a hotel in Moshi B,
Price for 6 day Kilimanjaro climb Lemosho route 7 days is from USD$1.430
11 & more people
|US$ 1 430||US$ 1 390||US$ 1 355||US$ 1 310|
Included in this tour:
- 2 nights hotel accommodatin at Sal salinero hotel
- Quality, waterproof mountain sleeping tents
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides
- All Park fees and Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Mess tents with table and chairs:
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food:
- Clean, purified drinking water:
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters:
- Sleeping Mattress
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
Success rate on Lemosho route.
Success is what we want during our climb. We are prepared for any urgent situation and also have in place a complete evacuation procedure in case of altitude sickness. We carry first aid supplies, supplement summit and Pulse (Oximeters).
all customers travelling with Abakombe Tours are required to have fully comprehensive travel insurance. The policy needs to be legitimate from the date that the initial order is placed so as to provide cover for a cancellation prior to departure.