6 Days Manyara / Ngorongoro / Serengeti budget camping Safari
Visit Tanzanians largest and most famous national park with the wildebeest migration expected in December and May, Tree climbing lions and birdlife in manyara and finally a tour to the world’s most visited destination (Ngorongoro) famous for high wildlife concentration and breath taking sceneries.
Day 1. Lake Manyara.
Leave Arusha to Lake Manyara. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2. Ngorongoro.
Morning game viewing drive, After breakfast depart to one of the natural wonders of the world, Ngorongoro crater. dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3. Ngorongoro crater.
After breakfast you will be taken 2000ft down the crater by a 4wheel drive vehicle for a full day crater tour, picnic lunch at crater, explore the crater before ascending back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 4. Serengeti.
Depart after breakfast to Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge the site for Leakey’s family discoveries of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. Meals and overnight at lodge.
Day 5. Serengeti.
A full day in Serengeti, morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at lodge.
Day 6. Arusha or Moshi.
After breakfast depart for Arusha or Moshi hotel final rest arriving by lunch time.
Cost per person sharing 2 Pax USD $ 1980
4Pax USD $ 1860
Child under 12 years sharing with two adults pays 65%
Tour Price Include:
- All park entrance, hotels and administrative fees
- All meals while on Safari
- Transfer to/from Arusha
- 4WD transportation with a pop up roof while on Safari
- Staff fees
- 3 liter water on a daily basis
- Emergence evacuation covers 4days
- Community charity
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Walking Tour in the Ngorongoro Highland $20
- All items of person nature such as telephone call, fax, email etc
- Tips for your service providers and gratuities to hotel, lodges, porters, camp staff and driver – guide (recommended)
- Strong drinks
- Laundry services
Please note: the above prices were correct on 17th Dec 2012 for standard/budget safari. Prices are subject to change and we recommend that you contact us right now to confirm your reservation.