5 Day Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire Safari. It include the Serengeti plain which host world largest mammal migration and Lake Manyara famous with tree climbing lions. Tarangire is popular with large groups of Elephants under the baobab trees during the day time…
Serengeti National Park | see plenty wildlife in the Ngorongoro crater
Day 1: Moshi/Arusha – Lake Manyara National park
12:00 – Lunch at Le Jacaranda Hotel, Arusha.
08:30 – Continue to Lake Manyara for a full game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Twiga camping lodge.
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti National park
08:00 – Depart for Serengeti via Ngorongoro /Olduvai Gorge. Lunch in Serengeti.
12:30 – Noon game drive in Serengeti Park. Dinner and overnight at Nyani Camp site in Serengeti.
Day 3: Serengeti – Ngorongoro CA
06:30 – Early morning game drive in Serengeti park.
2:40 – Depart for Ngorongoro . Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Ngorongoro Simba Camp site.
Day 4: Ngorongoro CA- Tarangire National park
08:00 – Depart for Tarangire National Park. Lunch at the lodge in Tarangire.
15:00 – Evening game drive in Tarangire. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire.
Day 5: Tarangire – Moshi or Arusha
06:00 – Early morning game drive in Tarangire.
10:00 – Drive back to Moshi/Arusha. Lunch at Impala Hotel.
End of services. 5 Day Serengeti Ngorongoro Manyara Safari
Prices do not include flights, drinks, visa fees, laundry or any personal expenditure.
|Budget camping safari will be charged US$ 1150.00 and price includes:|
- Pick up from hotel or KIA International Airport.
- Use of safari vehicle for game viewing
- Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
- Park entry fee for Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Manyara.
- All meals as per the Itinerary. Full board meal plan. (3 Meals a day)
- Complimentary bottle of drinking mineral water. (Each person a 3litre per day)
- Service of an experienced English – Speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Complimentary Pre-Tour Information pack
- Last day transfer to Airport or your hotel in Moshi/Arusha.
- Hot air Balloon flight in Serengeti- US$ 500 per person extra
- Extras at the lodges -tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- Holiday supplements
PLEASE NOTE: The tour can be upgraded to a higher standard accommodation at an extra cost. It can also be cheaper if less expensive (but still good quality) accommodation is used. The final cost of the tour depends on your budget and preference.